- Leonard Stanley Primary School
Outdoor Learning Works
We are hoping to get some more much needed works completed within our EY and School Outdoor Learning areas. We hope, with your help, to achieve the following:
• Dig, level and weed cover the piece of land behind the FOLSS shed in the corner of the KS1 playground
• Grass seed newly levelled ground
• Plastic line planters
• Repair poly-tunnel plastic
• Spray benches with protective lacquer
• EY outdoor space improvements
• Tesco grant funding works (if ready to progress)
The more bodies we have the more we can achieve. You don’t need to be a DIY guru, if you can help dig, move items, weed, make tea, keep an eye on the children, use a wheelbarrow etc. We’d really like and appreciate some new faces to help, even if you can only spare an hour of your time. Families welcome or if you would like a break from the family – all welcome! Children on site must be supervised at all times. Speak to Mrs. Paget, Jenny Percival or Jo Byrne if you can help or just turn up on the day.
There will be refreshments (drinks and cake). You are welcome to bring a picnic.
If you can also bring any tools, nails, etc. that would be really helpful. Or if you/the company you works for can donate any materials we would be very grateful.