- Leonard Stanley Primary School
If you wish to take out a Swimming Pool Family Membership you will need to have either completed one of our sessions (which you need to attend annually) or provide evidence of an up-to-date first aid certificate*.
Please text Jo Byrne on 07814 578718 to book your place on a class.
1) There are 20 places on each class.
2) Classes are on a first come first served basis.
3) If you do not complete a Resuscitation Class at Leonard Stanley School you will need to arrange to attend (at your own additional cost) a certifiable class and provide a copy of a valid certificate to show and hand over for our records.
Please ensure you are at your designated class 10-15 minutes before the start to ensure you complete the Registration process and pay. Downloads of the Family Membership Registration Form and Family Membership Pool Contract will be available week beginning 14th May.
* If you presented a Certificate in 2017 to Jo Byrne that is ‘in date’ you will need to arrange to fill out your Family Membership Registration Form, Family Membership Pool Contract, pay and receive your key fob (issued after the 14th May).
If you need to present a new Certificate to Jo Byrne you will need to arrange to fill out your Family Membership Registration Form, Family Membership Pool Contract, pay and receive your key fob (issued after the 14th May).