- Leonard Stanley Primary School
If you wish to take out a Swimming Pool Family Membership you will need to have either completed one of our sessions (which you need to attend annually) or provide evidence of an up-to-date first aid certificate*.
Please text Jo Byrne on 07814 578718 to book your place on a class.
1) There are 20 places on each class.
2) Classes are on a first come first served basis.
3) If you do not complete a Resuscitation Class at Leonard Stanley School you will need to arrange to attend (at your own additional cost) a certifiable class and provide a copy of a valid certificate to show and hand over for our records.
Please ensure you are at your designated class promptly. Please either complete your Registration Form before attending or straight after your class in the hall. You will need to sign 2 copies of our Pool Contract and keep one for your records. If you do not complete the practical part of the session you will not be allowed to bring your children to the pool. Downloads of the Family Membership Registration Form and Family Membership Pool Contract are available to download from our website below.
FIRST AID CERTIFICATE HOLDERS
1) If you have previously supplied us with a VALID CERTIFICATE that does not expire until after September 2nd 2019 you need to sign a copy of the pool rules and pay your membership. You will then receive a key fob. Pool rules are available from our FOLSS noticeboard in the School Office Reception area or you can download them from our website at folss.org.uk/what-we-fund/swimming-pool/family-membership/
2) If you have a VALID CERTIFICATE but have not supplied a copy to us or your certificate is only valid for 1 year at a time you will need to complete a Registration Form etc. and show and hand in a valid copy of the certificate to Jo Byrne for our records. The copy can be passed to Jo Byrne, emailed to email@example.com or posted into our post box with payment and then a key fob can be issued.