We hope you have all received your order forms for your child’s Christmas card design. If you would like to order, simply follow the link or QR code. Cards, coasters, mugs and tags are available along with the opportunity to order personalised Santa sacks.
All orders must be placed by the 14th November so they can be printed and back to you in time to send out to your family and friends.
To order go to: www.sforders.co.uk
Thank you for your support
Christmas Cards, tags, mugs etc.
Every year every pupil receives a template (via their Class Teacher) which they complete in their class. The children create a Christmas themed design which you then have the option to purchase as cards, tags, mugs etc. These are then delivered to us and we then pass them onto the class teachers to hand out the pupils whose parents/carers have ordered them. Although you are not obligated to purchase your child’s design, with every purchase a percentage of the sale goes to FOLSS which in turn benefits your children. It is always great to see the variety of designs that come back and they make great Christmas cards and gifts for family and friends. It also makes the children feel proud of their ‘creations’. This is an easy and highly-effective way to raise valuable funds for our school.
We look forward to seeing all the children’s fabulous designs in 2019!
How does it work?
1) Your child will complete a Christmas card template in class.
2) You will then be sent the finished design as a sample in your child’s book bag, which you are under NO obligation to purchase. You will have a form to fill out with the option to order a choice of cards, gift tags, thank you cards (which you can purchase as a Value Pack) and mugs.
3) We send off the order forms.
4) The completed printed items are sent to FOLSS.
5) We distribute the items via the Class Teachers who give them out to the pupils of the parents/carers who ordered them.
6) FOLSS then receives a % of sales donation from DigiPrint Graphics.