Join the 100+Club

Join the 100+Club

23rd November 2020 Off By folss_admin

A great way for you to support FOLSS while having a bit of a flutter!

Pay just £2.50 a month for the chance to win cash prizes in our monthly draw and provide essential funding for the school to provide equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.

Here’s how it works:

  • A monthly draw will be held offering first, second and third prizes.
  • 60% of the money raised by the 100 Club supports the FOLSS fundraising activities and the other 40% is used as prize money for members.
  • If there are 100 entrants, the monthly prize winnings available will total £100; if there are 200 entrants, the monthly prize winnings will total £200.
  • December will be a bonus month where prize winnings will be £200 (with 100 entrants) or £400 (with 200 entrants).
  • 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 10% and 3rd prize of 5%. The prizes for December will be higher with a 1st prize of 50%, 2nd prize of 20% and 3rd prize of 10% of the monthly income.
  • The winning numbers for each month are drawn in arrears.

 What is the cost?

Each number costs £2.50 a month.

How do I join?

To join our 100 Club, email to register your interest.

We will then send you a 100+ Club sign up form to fill in plus:

  • Our bank details and a reference to set up the standing order for £2.50 a month.
  • Your allocated number(s) for the monthly draw.
  • A copy of the rules.

The maximum amount of numbers you may purchase is two. All participants must be over 16. 100+ Club rules can be found below.

What happens if I win?

A cheque will be posted to your home address/prize money will be transferred to your bank account within two weeks of the draw and the number of the winner will be published via the FOLSS website (

If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please tick the appropriate box on the sign-up form when you receive it.


If you have any questions, please email

100+ Club rules can be found here: 100+ Club rules